This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Question re: testsuite, "isnative", "is_remote" etc.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:20:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question re: testsuite, "isnative", "is_remote" etc.
- References: <4D2E35C5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I see a lot of tests that use "if not isnative", but that surely
> isn't right, since that test only compares the host and target board
It seems like a dumb question, but why isn't this right?