This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: does it make sense to stop on SIGPRIO?
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 14:26:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: does it make sense to stop on SIGPRIO?
- References: <20110105072245.GA28888@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> writes:
> Are there any known situations where we would want a SIGPRIO would
> be indicating something abnormal, or significant enough that we would
> want to stop?
If SIGPRIO is ignored by default then it makes sense to pass it through
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."