This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: execute commands on signal and pass
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ilya Basin <basinilya at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:04:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: execute commands on signal and pass
- References: <email@example.com>
Ilya> Can I tell gdb to execute some commands on SIGSEGV and pass?
This has been a wish-list item since forever:
I agree with Michael that this would be a nice feature.