This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.2.1 release target date...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:20:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.2.1 release target date...
- References: <20101129165631.GA24104@adacore.com> <4CF5754D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Marc Khouzam recently ran into a mistake I made where printing of
> trace state variables doesn't work, and it would be really
> convenient for Eclipse if that were to be fixed in both trunk and a
> 7.2 release.
> And no, I haven't posted a patch yet :-) , but the fix exists
> inhouse. Things are a little chaotic right now, next week would be
I think that's reasonable if you think the fix is safe enough.
Just for info, it would be a lot more convenient for me if we made
the release before Thu next week, rather than after, because my internet
connection after that is going to be a lot less responsive. I can still
make the release after Thu, but it's just more tedious...