This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.2.1 release target date...
- From: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:06:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.2.1 release target date...
- References: <20101129165631.GA24104@adacore.com>
On 11/29/10 8:56 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
Time to make the 7.2.1 release... We have two possible dates that
would work with my schedule of the next couple of weeks:
(1) Thu or Fri (Dec 2nd/3rd)
(2) Wed or Thu (Dec 8th/9th)
I don't think that there are any issue that is madly trying to make it
for 7.2.1, is there?
Marc Khouzam recently ran into a mistake I made where printing of trace
state variables doesn't work, and it would be really convenient for
Eclipse if that were to be fixed in both trunk and a 7.2 release.
And no, I haven't posted a patch yet :-) , but the fix exists inhouse.
Things are a little chaotic right now, next week would be handier.