This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Breakpoint troubles on typedefs
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin SchrÃder <lionhead at onlinehome dot de>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:14:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: Breakpoint troubles on typedefs
- References: <C2489EECC5ED4C33ACE3F0164C8BEC5E@igor>
>>>>> "Martin" == Martin SchrÃder <email@example.com> writes:
Martin> I seem to have found a bug / feature in GDB 7.2 for C++. The problem
Martin> is that typedefs are not converted to their base type when one tries
Martin> to set a breakpoint into a function that has a typedef'd type as
Could you file this in GDB's bugzilla?
A group of us are actively working on C++-related problems in GDB. It
is best for us if bugs are in bugzilla so we don't miss any.