This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Fwd: Porting GDB to new architecture
- From: Dalibor Kovacevic <malonj at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:43:55 +0100
- Subject: Fwd: Porting GDB to new architecture
- References: <AANLkTi=kw0fJaRDKrppfq0y=SrA2URGGnSp08whozgp0@mail.gmail.com>
I'm porting gdb 7.2 to a new architecture and I need a few tips to get
me started. I have read all about porting gdb that google search found
on that subject. The HOW TO from Jeremy Bennett helped me allot to
understand what I need to do. But before the start of porting I was
wondering could someone help me choose the starting template from
already ported architectures. Mine is a combination of DSP
and a microcontroller, binutils are already ported so i have BFD, it
will be debugged via stub.