Re: Adding language support to gdb

Benedikt,

Greetiongs from Vancouver, BC, Canada.

> As we are using the gcc my first thought was, that we could use GDB to
> do that. So i have read the GDB Internals document about adding
> languages, but as you might know, this topic is handled in just 2
> pages.
> My question now are if you think this is possible at all and if yes if
> somebody knows a better documentation for that or has other hinds for
> me.

I haven't looked at what your language looks like, but adding support
for it should be possible. The gdbint internals manual is really the
only document that I know of.  But on the other hand, we've had
a recent contribution this month that adds OpenCL support to GDB.
Maybe that can also help you see what needs to be done.

--
Joel