This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: About break-interp.exp in GDB's testsuite
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Xingxing Pan <forandom at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:45:05 +0800
- Subject: Re: About break-interp.exp in GDB's testsuite
- References: <AANLkTi=-SYkabrYC2+PZhCO0qmz2RPLe+H_uK2wCfirstname.lastname@example.org> <AANLkTikp6yjTW=eL_RUVWdN_Wu2PSp3Yfj296Xipe4vc@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 10:52 +0800, Xingxing Pan wrote:
> I'm porting GDB 7.2 to an ARM similar architecture. When running the
> break-interp.exp, I got the following failure.
> FAIL: gdb.base/break-interp.exp: LDprelinkNOdebugNO:
> BINprelinkYESdebugNOpieYES: reach-dlmain: Seen displacement message as
Large number of failures of break-interp.exp was fixed recently (after
GDB 7.2 release) by Jan and Ulrich. Please try GDB CVS trunk.
You can also try linaro gdb-7.2-2010.10-0, which is based on GDB 7.2
release and with some ARM bugs fixes.
> It seems a zero PIE displacement is expected. But I'm not familiar
> with the loading process. Could you guys give me some hint what the problem
> might be?
> Thanks a lot.
Yao Qi <email@example.com>