minutes of GDB Meeting at GCC Summit (Oct 27th, 2010)

Hello,

I posted the minutes I took from today's meeting that took place
during the GCC Summit.

  http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/2010_GCC_Summit_BoF

The first section of the document is left empty, to contain the minutes
from the actual BoF, which was interesting in itself, but was not very
technical, due to the nature of the audience (most of us were not
familiar with the GDB code or contributing community).

Tom took notes, so I'll let him fill this part out :-).

--
Joel