This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb with python support still get crash on showing uninitialized local variables
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gdb\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:17:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: gdb with python support still get crash on showing uninitialized local variables
- References: <4CB66700.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4CBE7B08.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "asmwarrior" == asmwarrior <email@example.com> writes:
asmwarrior> I just use git to check out the latest whole gdb source (>100M)
asmwarrior> Then apply your patch
asmwarrior> Then use MSYS + MINGW GCC 4.4.4 to build it .
asmwarrior> But I failed with the build error. like:
That seems weird, like maybe you are missing a header file.
I don't know for certain what it is, though; you'll have to debug it.
asmwarrior> /bin/sh: line 1: ../../../../src/gdb/bfd/../mkinstalldirs: Permission denied
This file should be +x.