This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: About break
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Salvatore Lionetti <salvatorelionetti at yahoo dot it>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:49:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: About break
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday 15 October 2010 14:32:41, Salvatore Lionetti wrote:
> just two curiosity in creating my first gdbstub via tcp:
> 1) On gdb6.8 or before, is there another way to accomplish the lack of 'set breakpoint always-inserted' ?
> 2) When a Ctrl-c is sent to the target, is there a way from the target to reply with boths 'OABCD...' and 'SXX'?
Did you try making the target do just that? It should work, I think.