This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Salvatore Lionetti <salvatorelionetti at yahoo dot it>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:32:41 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: About break
just two curiosity in creating my first gdbstub via tcp:
1) On gdb6.8 or before, is there another way to accomplish the lack of 'set breakpoint always-inserted' ?
2) When a Ctrl-c is sent to the target, is there a way from the target to reply with boths 'OABCD...' and 'SXX'?
have a good day