This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: About the initialization of 'struct linux_record_tdep'
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: xingxing pan <forandom at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:10:39 +0800
- Subject: Re: About the initialization of 'struct linux_record_tdep'
- References: <AANLkTin0mGE8vyjy9Cj_j7+nxR+QaHP+M-Ffirstname.lastname@example.org>
Maybe you can work on it first. :)
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 09:46, xingxing pan <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi. I'm just porting the process record function to an ARM similar arch.
> To initialize the struct linux_record_tdep, one has to collect the
> size of various types.
> Is there some way to do this beside diving into the kernel source or
> system including files?
> Why not finish the collecting during the configure stage?
> Thank you.