This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Question about "cvs update"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:25:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Question about "cvs update"
- References: <AANLkTikd5HiiO-joxSuJLMAhRzTbNiNUyDJj0HHaqhEh@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 03:49:56PM +0800, Hui Zhu wrote:
>"cvs update -d" will make the src directory include a lot of other
>softwares like binutils, sid and so on.
>I want keep the directory just have the file of GDB. I tried "cvs
>update -dP". But it still tried to checkout the files of other
>Could someone tell me how to update the all src directory and do not
>co the files of other softwares.
cvs update -l
for f in */.; do
(cd $f && exec cvs update -d)