Re: printing array in function

Hi,

Am 03.09.2010 21:18, schrieb Nicolas Sabouret:
> I think we will have to write a specific parser... or to use other
> pedagogical artifacts.

As a student in the final phase of the study of computer science i do
not see the benefit of feigning your students to wrong facts. Within the
function f there is no knowledge of the length of the array. Why do you
want to display it anyway? The only effect is to give the students a
wrong insight to C. The consequence is, that they will tend to produce
code with buffer overflows.

> (we want our students to lear the proper C-syntax)
Proper C-syntax, but wrong C-semantik ?!?

Joachim