Re: pthread_t ids of threads not showed by "thread info"

Pedro Alves wrote:

> (OOC, I wonder whether there's anything technically preventing
> installing an GDB_OSABI_LINUX osabi callback and move
> these linux related bits there, to keep things neat.)

Yes, I've thought about this.  But in the absence of any specific
other OS it is not fully clear which pieces are Linux specific
and which aren't.  For example, the calling convention is in theory
OS specific, but any other OS on s390 that I'm aware of that might
conceivably have an interest in GDB (e.g. OpenSolaris) is using the
same conventions as Linux for compatibility reasons ...

> 2010-08-04  Pedro Alves  <pedro@codesourcery.com>
>
> 	* s390-tdep.c: Include linux-tdep.h.
> 	(s390_gdbarch_init): Call linux_init_abi.

This looks good to me now.

Thanks,
Ulrich

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand
  GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE