Re: Command for number of cores

Doug Evans wrote:
I hesitate to add "info cores" because it seems a bit esoteric, and
you'd have to hack gdb, gdbserver, and document it all when "remote
get" could suffice.

How about an "info arch cores"? We have "info os <x>" that is extensible in a OS-specific way, but I would think number of cores is more a property of the architecture than of the OS (although they do interact).

Curious that we don't have an "info arch" already - have we really never needed random arch info before?

Stan