New features for GDB under Windows

Hello.

I'm new to the GDB project so I do not know if this is the correct place
to post this message.

5 months ago I wrote some enhancements for GDB under Windows.
Unfortunately I did not patch GDB 7.x but only 5.2.1 because this was
the latest version available for the Mingw system under Windows.

I added the following functionality that was only available under Unix
before:
- Remote debugging using TCP/IP
- Remote debugging using pipes (other program's stdin/stdout)

And the new feature:
- Remote debugging using special DLLs (this is faster than TCP/IP or
pipes and allows you to add new hardware targets - like JTAG adapters -
without re-compiling the entire GDB)

I wonder if these features are of interest and if yes how I can post it
to the GDB project.

Thanks for your answer.

Martin