This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: support biarch gcore?
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: hjl dot tools at gmail dot com (H.J. Lu)
- Cc: mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl (Mark Kettenis), jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, Jon dot Zhou at jdsu dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:15:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: support biarch gcore?
H.J. Lu wrote:
> It works. Here is a patch to add a testcase. OK to install?
Maybe I'm missing something, but it looks like this is an identical
copy of the gcore.exp test, except that the executable is built
with -m32, right?
What does this test check that wouldn't already be checked by running
make check RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board='unix/-m32' gcore.exp"
Since you should be running the full -m32 testsuite anyway if you care
about the bi-arch debugger, I don't think we want to duplicate this
test case for no real gain ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE