This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: support biarch gcore?
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl (Mark Kettenis)
- Cc: jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com, Jon dot Zhou at jdsu dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:30:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: support biarch gcore?
Mark Kettenis wrote:
> > Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 22:48:44 +0200 (CEST)
> > From: "Ulrich Weigand" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Unfortunately, it also turned out that the section sizes provided for
> > .reg in those targets that have gdbarch_core_regset_sections, while
> > currently unused, were also nearly all wrong ...
> > The following patch fixes those sizes, and changes linux-nat.c to
> > use them.
> Although I don't feel qualified to judge the powerpc bits, this makes
> quite a bit of sense to me. And yes, the value for amd64-linux is
> obviously wrong.
I've checked the patch in now.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE