Re: How to get raw data with MI when pretty printing is enabled ?

SÃbastien> As pretty-printing can change the number of children, I
SÃbastien> suppose it cannot be done using -var-set-format or something
SÃbastien> similar. But I think it would be useful if it is possible to
SÃbastien> create a new variable object which is not using pretty
SÃbastien> printer.

All the new features here are fully documented.  If you look through the
MI part of the manual and find that something is not there, or is
incorrect or unclear, please email or file a bug report so we can fix
it.

You can use -var-set-visualizer to disable pretty-printing of a given
varobj.

Tom