Re: [HELP]Can GDB for ARM set hard breakpoint when native debugging?

Thanks. Unfortunately, we are not working on 2.6.35. Shortly (I don't
know how soon) we will. I can try this patch only then. I did go
through the patch though.

Regarding the issue I had earlier, it is a NULL pointer dereference at
__sigqueue_alloc
at.
user = get_uid(__task_cred(t)->user);

Seems to be related to the perf event patch I took from arm linux for
your patch.

--
---
S. Karthikeyan | +919980814745