Problem with symbols

Hi,

We have got the following warning while debugging an application:

"warning: (Internal error: pc 0x82767e0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)"

Warnings of this sort are received multiple times during execution. We have tried to find out the above address. If I'm not wrong it is in _init.

GDB version: 7.0
CPU: octal-core machine (double Xeon quad-core)
Memory: 4GB

Any idea why this happens? How can this be eliminated?
If more information is required please let me know.