Re: Dealing with output of clang --analyze

> So we could remove the type && from the if?

I guess we could, yes.

> What would be the preferred way to see the other cases of warnings?
> Posting it on the mailinglist? sticking it in the bugtracker? creating
> a website with the information?

Perhaps if you could pre-analyze them, and group them by categories...
Sending an email for each category would be a good way to start the
discussion. I don't personally follow the bug tracker, but others do,
so it's also an possibility. Both options have pros and cons.

--
Joel