This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Slowdown of the response from the command line?
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: asm warrior <asmwarrior at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:30:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Slowdown of the response from the command line?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> ">" == asm warrior <email@example.com> writes:
>> When I try to view the wxString value in a DLL, I entered this command to GDB
>> output /c m_Str.m_pchData@((wxStringData*)m_Str.m_pchData - 1)->nDataLength
>> Also, I have create a bug report here :
>> Does anyone experience this time delay? Thanks
I haven't noticed it, but I think the best way to find it is to profile.
I think you can build a -pg gdb and use maint set profile to profile a
single command, though I have not tried this in a long time.