RE: How to set default value of yquery and nquery

This was my problem with Eclipse and PRecord.  When a query is answered
not from a terminal it always takes the the default
(N for nquery(), Y for for query() and yquery()).
That is why we had to make PRecord use query() instead of nquery()

For pending breakpoints you have "set breakpoint pending" that Tom
mentions, but if anyone else uses nquery() (no one currently does),
they would have to add their own optional setting.

We discussed a bunch of ways to improve this when I had the problem.
But the easiest fix was to not use nquery() :-)

Marc