This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 7.0.90 available for testing
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:33:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDB 7.0.90 available for testing
- References: <20100219012023.GG9752@adacore.com> <4B7EBB95.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> For example configure accepts --target=bfin-rtems4.10 without any
> complaint and subsequently builds binaries.
I think that's a known situation - we don't check the correctness of
the target triplet - often the configure just assumes one of the
bareboard variants but that's highly speculative at best. when you're lucky,
you'll see an error message during the GDB configure, but otherwise,
yeah, GDB will fail at build time.