This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: backtrace when corrupt stack
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Cristian Zamfir <cristian dot zamfir at epfl dot ch>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 10:36:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: backtrace when corrupt stack
- References: <33F51508-83E5-4791-ADA3-DA8591582C49@epfl.ch>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Cristian" == Cristian Zamfir <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Cristian> Is it possible to get an accurate backtrace in this case?
In addition to what Robert said, you may want to try valgrind instead of
gdb in a case like this. That is usually the tool I try first when I
have this kind of bug.