This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Installing python for gdb
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "tromey at redhat dot com" <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:27:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: Installing python for gdb
- References: <4B6336F2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey wrote:
"Michael" == Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> I'm on RHEL4 with python 2.3.something, which is not one of the
Michael> version numbers that gdb / configure will accept.
In addition to what Daniel said, it may be possible to make gdb work
with this version. I don't know, but you could try it.
Well I don't know if RHEL4 is important any more --
it builds on RHEL5 but not on RHEL4.