Re: write after approval privs request

>  since I'm submitting a number of patches, could I have write after
> approval privs, so I don't bother other people asking to commit those
> for me?

Of course. Do you have an account on sourceware.org? If not, please
fill in the following form. You can list me as your sponsor.  This
should get you all setup for write access very quickly. Once you have
write access, checkout the sources, and commit a change to gdb/MAINTAINERS
that adds you to the Write After Approval list.  This is a good way to
verify that your write access works.  Please be sure to send the
corresponding patch, with ChangeLog, to gdb-patches.

Welcome to the group,
--
Joel