RE: GDB GUI

If you want an example you can look at some Eclipse code.
Below is some information on how to check it out with CVS.
But in case that is too intimidating, you can look at the code on the web.
Here are the interesting files:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf-gdb/org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb/src/org/eclipse/cdt/dsf/mi/service/command/output/?root=Tools_Project

look for MIParser.java
In fact, here is the link to the MIParser.java:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf-gdb/org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb/src/org/eclipse/cdt/dsf/mi/service/command/output/MIParser.java?revision=1.1&root=Tools_Project&view=markup

To check out using CVS:
pserver:anonymous@proxy.eclipse.org:80
under