Re: Documentation generated from sources proposal

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:13:38 +0200, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Sure you can.  But the comment would be under the GPL.  The resulting
> manual (the GDB Internals manual, not the gdbint.texinfo source file)
> could not be distributed under the GFDL.

I expected to start some new separate GDB Reference Manual with whatever
compliant license (therefore probably the GPLv3 one).

The new file format (such as gtk-doc output choices) would be difficult to
merge with existing gdbint texinfo source or its output formats.

Thanks,
Jan