Re: FW: gdb seems to be broken on darwin 10.5.8 and later

> I ran the make check on gdb cvs last night (without an ada compiler
> installed) and the test results seemed reasonable. Does gdb have anything
> like the contrib/test_summary script from gcc so that a shorter summary
> can be generated for the gdb-testers mailing list? I thought I would
> post some full test results in case any particular failures jumped out
> as being low hanging fruit for fixing.

Unfortunately not. People usually post a gzip'ed version of the gdb.sum
file. The gdb.log file might be too big to post, I don't know. You look
very interested in gdb on MacOS, perhaps you should consider helping us
fix the issues you're finding, because there aren't many people who are.
We can help you through the learning curve, if you have questions
(join us at #gdb on irc.freenode.net).

--
Joel