Re: 7.0 branch build error without "--disable-gdbtk"

> > I just checkout the 7.0 from cvs and do "cvs update -d" in src.

You must *not* use -d during update in the gdb directory.  The GDB
sources are a partial checkout of the src repository, and it contains
some sources that you should not not get during a checkout of gdb.
People have published tricks on how to do a proper update that handles
new directories - I lost the info, but maybe it's somewhere in the Wiki.
Otherwise, search the archives for "cvs co", there was a message from
Thiago about this.

--
Joel