Re: errors in GDB reading symbols

>>>>> "Jonas" == Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe@elis.ugent.be> writes:

Jonas> (although I really would appreciate it if someone could integrate the
Jonas> GDB patches I submit, because even after pinging twice
Jonas> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-06/msg00273.html still
Jonas> appears to be in limbo).

FWIW -- I try to review every patch that I think I have some chance of
reviewing well.  Unfortunately for you, your patches fall outside my
zone of comfort.

I do try to keep track of the unreviewed patches, but I'm not sure what
to do with that information.

All I can suggest is being more persistent and/or obnoxious in pinging :-).

Jonas> The libgdb.a problem is also irrelevant to FPC's Mac OS X port,
Jonas> because the text mode IDE that uses it is not supported on that
Jonas> platform.

Is libgdb.a still used on other platforms?  I won't push forward on
removing it if you still use it and you are reasonably active.  While I
would prefer that you switch to MI, I can understand that this is
non-trivial.

Tom