gdb script

Hi ALL,

I have a problem in gdb-6.8 target execution, GDB is not giving control back to my script whenever it hits a breakpoint.

ex:

if suppose my gdb script contains

file name:*gdb.cmd*
* tar simulator
load
b <some location> (ex: b main)
run
info reg

*
 if i use this script like

* gdb -x gdb.cmd*

After hitting breakpoint it not giving control back to script and it is not executing remaining part

    *info reg

*can any one please help me out why gdb is not giving control back to script

Thanks in advance,
Nagaraju