Re: GSoC Status Report #3

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago.bauermann@gmail.com> writes:

Oguz> o Put finishing touches on event class.

Thiago> I saw the code you sent me privately and it indeed looks good
Thiago> (Tromey had already said that it seems). It'd be good if you
Thiago> could push the event class into the archer-tromey-python branch
Thiago> when you finish working on this bullet.  What do you think?

Just to be clear, patches to this branch require review.

Oguz, if you want a personal place to commit things, feel free to make
your own branch.  There's some info and rules on doing this on the wiki,
in one of the Archer pages.

I encourage you to push your work often.  It is the simplest way for
other people to follow along and see what you are up to.

Tom