Re: Robustifying pretty-printers

>>>>> "Vladimir" == Vladimir Prus <vladimir@codesourcery.com> writes:

Vladimir> Exactly, they only limited the number of children sent to
Vladimir> frontend. If we go this route, I think it is better to make
Vladimir> -var-list-children take a couple of parameters to specify
Vladimir> the desired range, with [0, whatever] as default -- as
Vladimir> opposed to the previous approach where this limit should be
Vladimir> set on varobj, not on individual -var-list-children call.

Just to be clear, do you also want these options on -var-update?
Or should it remember the previous values passed via -var-list-children?

Tom