annota1.exp

I don't see this on x86_64-linux-gnu.  FWIW, Emacs doesn't use the frames-invalid
annotation.  It, along with the breakpoints-invalid annotation, fires far too frequently.

Emacs uses a reduced set of annotations, which we called level 3, created back
in about 2004 when Andrew Cagney was release manager.  The plan was to remove
those which weren't in that set and I did submit a patch to do this
(http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2005-06/msg00189.html).  If maintenance
of these tests becomes a burden people might like to reconsider this option.