Re: Execute code in python pretty printers

Paul> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Tom Tromey<tromey@redhat.com> wrote:
Niko> So to find out the parent the method has to be executed.
Niko> Is this possible?

>> No, we have not implemented inferior function calls on Value yet.

Paul> But I believe it *is* possible (if ugly):
Paul> http://sourceware.org/ml/archer/2009-q2/msg00197.html

This reminds me -- I'm curious about the crashes you were seeing.
Could you file a bug report?

I wonder whether these make will it difficult to implement the feature
in a real way later one.

Tom