Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Eli Zaretskii<eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

> I thought the suggestion was to comment it out in the code as well.

It was msnyder and I for commenting vs. tromey and brobecker for
deleting. Now that I've actually done it, I am for deleting as well
:-)

> But in any case, no, there's no consistency issue here: while most
> humans read the code, almost no one reads the Texinfo sources

Ok. Updated patch attached.

--
Paul Pluzhnikov

2009-06-27  Paul Pluzhnikov  <ppluzhnikov@google.com>

      * mi/mi-cmds.c (mi_cmds): Remove unimplemented entries.

doc/ChangeLog

      * gdb.texinfo (GDB/MI Program Context): @ignore unimplemented
      MI commands.
      (GDB/MI Symbol Query): Likewise.
      (GDB/MI File Commands): Likewise.
      (GDB/MI File Transfer Commands): Likewise.
      (GDB/MI Target Manipulation): Likewise.
      (GDB/MI Miscellaneous Commands): Likewise.