floating point support i386 implementation partially done

Hi Hui,

floating point support patch is over for the case
where ModR/M Byte is Within 00H to BFH.

there are some doubts.

1) the insns like,
FRSTOR, FLDENV, FLDCW (which loads floating point environment registers like status, control, tag etc.. initializing part)
I think we need to record those also, upon executing such insns.
what is your opinion?

otherwise, patch is ready : ),
of course I need to work on REG= support to finish the rest of the record of FPU support.

Regards,
Oza.