Re: GDB and the Google Summer of Code

>>>>> "Nick" == Nick Roberts <nickrob@snap.net.nz> writes:

Nick> Although Tom Tromey was adamant on the GNU summer-of-code
Nick> mailing list that this was not a GDB project, I hope it can
Nick> enjoy similar support from this mailing list.

I'll adamantly support it ;)

Nick> Also that any patches for GDB that we may have could be reviewed
Nick> and (possibly) approved within the timescale of the project
Nick> (about eight weeks).

I can only speak for myself -- I'll try my best.

Make sure he knows to ping patches after a week.  I've noticed a few
gdb patches that have fallen through the cracks for lack of pinging.

Tom