GDB and the Google Summer of Code

Hi,

I'm happy to tell you that Oguz Kayral's GSoC proposal has been accepted
under the GNU organization! He'll work on adding support for inferior
events to the Python API, in particular for inferior signals. I'll be
his mentor.

You can see the GNU Project's accepted proposals here:

http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/karlberry

And Oguz' proposal here:

http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/karlberry/t124022551612

For the events support, we plan to build on Tromey's suggestion:

http://sourceware.org/ml/archer/2008-q4/msg00430.html

--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann