Re: About "process 42000"

Ooops... I think this was because of my mistake. I have my own gdb
server. In the list of processes being returned for "info threads", I
was returning a process with pid 0. Gdb would then give this a process
id of 42000.

Sending packet: $qsThreadInfo#c8...Ack
Packet received: m0
[New process 42000]

Gdb then shows "process 42000" in the output. However, from here on,
it does not try to find out if this process is alive. It will always
show "process 42000" in the output. So every "info threads" command
after this one will have "process 42000" in the output.

Thank you everyone.
-Shri

--
Discover the 'web' of videos