Problem on cygwin with new wchar_t printing support via iconv()

Hi...

With the new wchar_t printing support using iconv() I got some trouble on cygwin 1.5.25.

I simply freezes when I try to step into a function having a wchar_t * as parameter.
I have buildt gdb both using the cygwin supplied libiconv and an own libiconv intree
with gdb sources.

From what I have diagnosed it runs into an endless loop in wchar_to_loop_convert()
in libiconv's loop_wchar.h.

The default charsets of gdb after starting it:
target-charset = US_ASCII
targe-wide-charset = UCS-4

When I disable iconv() usage everything is fine again, beside of the fact that I can't use
the new feature. BTW: I am using the most recent CVS sources.

Roland