Re: What about add a interface to output the assembly codes follow inferior execution

>> Right, I thought about something that begins with "disassemble", but
>> didn't want to shoot our completion habits in the foot, since
>> currently typing just "disas TAB" is all I need to get disassembly.

Daniel> I agree we don't want to change that binding (I use it all the time).
Daniel> But is it a problem?  This would be under set, if I understand right.

Yeah, this sounds reasonable to me.
I'd prefer to have some word like "disassemble" in the parameter name.

Tom