Re: incomplete binutils patch in gdb

El sÃb, 28-02-2009 a las 17:51 +0100, Andreas Schwab escribiÃ:
> Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman@br.ibm.com> writes:
>
> > is incomplete in GDB CVS. It misses the changes in ppc-opc.c. I checked
> > out binutils CVS and it's fine there. Does anyone know what's going on?
>
> The gdb and binutils repositories are one and the same.  Are you sure
> you haven't accidentally set a sticky tag?  (Use cvs up -A to reset it.)

Indeed, I checked out the GDB CVS tree again, and things are normal
there.

But the GDB git mirror has the same problem that my old CVS checkout
had. In fact, that's why I didn't think it was a problem with my CVS
checkout. Perhaps this is some weird limitation of CVS when doing
updates? I don't know...
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann