Re: Trouble with GDB/MI output

Hi Nick,
Yes I'm sorry that I forgot to mention that. I was using
6.8.50.20090119. I quickly browsed through commit messages since then
and didn't see anything relevant. I just tried the newest version
(6.8.50.20090217) anyway and the problem still exists. Setting
inferior-tty to /dev/stdout results in the output going nowhere.
Setting it to /dev/pts/21 (from "tty") bypasses the file redirect. Not
sure how "inferior-tty" would help me.

Thanks,
Uri